- Lifting by the wheels provides an obstruction-free work area, ideal for transmission, clutch and drive-line maintenance
- Save time and money by not having to disassemble half the truck just to pull a transmission
- 40,000 lbs of lifting capacity per pair
- Air/Hydraulic operated, their portability lets you use them anywhere in the shop
- A semi-automatic mechanical safety catch engages in six height positions
- MP-5/10 Bumper Lift attachment (included) allows you to safely lift a vehicle with a heavy-duty bumper
Wheel Jack Specifications
- Capacity (per pair) 40,000 lbs
- Emerson Air/Hydraulic Power Pack - One per Unit
- Maximum Height Lift - 24"
- Height - 48"
- Width - 40¼"
- Depth - 40"
- Weight Per Jack (MP-5/10 "Bumper Lift" attachment included) - 510 lbs
- Minimum Width - 26¾"
- Maximum Width - 52½"
- Minimum Height - 13"
- Maximum Height - 49"
- Capacity-Single - 10,000/20,000 lbs (with MP-5/10 Bumper Lift attachment)
- Weight - 68 lbs
||40,000 lb Capacity Wheel Jacks (priced per pair)
Pricing subject to change without prior notice. Call (800) 633-5124 for more details