- The speed of lifting is combined with safety by using safety pins to raise the extensions to the lifting point, while a second safety pin is used to lock the main ram into position once the lifting action has been completed. At this point releasing the air pressure so the load is resting on the ram pin converts the unit into a safety stand.
- Polyurethane is bonded to the lifting saddles for a non-slip surface
- Patented beveled piston and guide allows the ram to follow the arc of the load without the binding
- Allows smooth lifting and lowering of the load
- Quick, snap-detachable handles can be removed in tight working spaces or for safety purposes
- Includes long and short extensions, saddle, pins, handle and air valve
Air Jack Specifications
- Lowest (without extension) - 15¾"
- High (extension at full stroke) - 52"
- Long Extension (adjustable) - 24"
- Short Extension - 8"
- Ram Travel - 12"
- Safety Pin Positions - 4
- Base Diameter - 11½"
- Weight (each) - 87 lbs
- 15,000 lbs - Single
- 30,000 lbs - Pair
The rated lifting capacity of the 110s is 30,000 lbs with 200 PSI at the air source. Below are the lifting capacities at various air pressures.
Air Pressure Lifting Capacities (per Jack)
- 100 PSI - 7,500 lbs
- 120 PSI - 9,000 lbs
- 140 PSI - 10,500 lbs
- 160 PSI - 12,000 lbs
- 180 PSI - 13,500 lbs
- 200 PSI - 15,000 lbs
||7.5 Ton Cap. Air Jack Safety Stand (SINGLE JACK)
||15 Ton Cap. Air Jack Safety Stands (PRICED PER PAIR)
Pricing subject to change without prior notice Call (800) 633-5124 for more details