- Clean, efficient antifreeze flushing
- Pressurized system - no pump to wear out
- Shop air pressure automatically closes a diaphragm in the antifreeze catch pan, forcing it out of the ¾" drain hose
- Factory set air regulator (12 PSI) and a 15 lb safety "pop-off" valve
- Splash guard in the catch pan defuses antifreeze
- Eight feet of drain hose which stores around the catch pan
- Stands on end using minimal storage space
- Drip guard in drain pan keeps antifreeze from dripping on the floor when in the standing position
- Antifreeze caddy has a ¾" flow control valve on the drain hose and a reusable 100-micron tubular screen filter
Fluid Transfer System Specifications
- Fluid Capacity - 16 Gallons
- Height - 9½"
- Caddy Diameter - 30"
- Catch Pan Diameter - 20"
- Catch Pan Depth - 3"
- Drain Hose Depth - 8"
- Drain Hose Diameter - ¾"
- Drain Shut Off: (ATF) - ¾"
- Swivel Wheels: (3) - 3"
- Regulator: (Factory Set) - 12 PSI
- Safety Pop-off Valve - 15 lbs
||16-Gallon Air Evacuation Antifreeze Caddy
Pricing subject to change without prior notice
Call (800) 633-5124 for more details